Thawte SSL 123 is a low-cost SSL solution that’s easy to install. All Thawte SSL 123 certificates include a free Site Seal and unlimited free reissues. It may take up to two business days for the cert to be issued, but it’s worth the wait because SSL123 provides the encryption, validation and customer trust your business needs.
Thawte SSL123 is a perfect certificate if you need quick and strong encryption to protect connections to your web server. You will get issued SSL within ten minutes as it requires domain validation via email only. Thawte certificates come with 256-bit encryption with no risk from phishing or fraud. Use SSL123 to protect mail servers, FTP servers, private intranet connections or other online applications and servers.
Thawte SSL 123
- Validation: Domain
- Issuance time: 3-4 minutes
- Free Reissues: Yes
- Green Address bar: No
- Installation Checker: Yes
- Warranty: 10,000$
- Free Site Seal: Yes
- Browser compatibility: 99.3%
- Wildcard enabled: No
- Free unlimited server licensing
What do you get with SSL123? All the features you'd expect
This is a domain-validated certificate, which verifies domain ownership and provides basic entry-level assurance for your customers. It’s suitable for small businesses.
Thawte’s affordable SSL123 certificate provides validation for a single domain name
Dynamic Site Seal
SSL123 includes a free dynamic Site Seal. You can place the seal anywhere on your site as a constant reminder to your customers that your business is trustworthy.
Thawte manages the validation process over the internet, so you don’t have to worry about sending in paperwork.
The warranty is the amount Thawte pays out to your customer, should he or she ever incur a loss due to an incorrectly issued certificate. This certificate carries $500,000 warranty, a high level of coverage.
15-Day Refund Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase within 15 days, we will refund your purchase price.
To make the certificate issuance process faster, you need to ensure that you have correct contact information on WHOIS for your domain. You also need to have a dedicated IP address (can be ordered at your web host), and a CSR generated on your web server for your domain name.
- SSL certificates must be installed on your web server. Therefore, an end-to-end SSL installation support is possible only in cases where the domain is hosted with Indian Server Hosting,. If the domain is hosted with any other provider, please contact their support team for assistance with CSR generation and SSL installation.
- Selected orders may be flagged for an additional “Brand Validation” procedure by the Certificate Authority. This is a necessary security measure. If the order is flagged for Brand Validation, SSL issuance will be delayed for a period of time deemed necessary by the Certificate Authority.
- To perform more than six reissues, you will need to contact our support team. This is Symantec’s limitation on reissue count.