Comodo Positive SSL
Comodo Positive SSL is one of the most popular and inexpensive SSL certificates on the market. This hassle-free cert is an ideal entry-level solution – a perfect choice for websites that don’t deal with large amounts of user info. It’s great for blogs and personal pages. In most cases, the certificate can be issued in 15 minutes or less. Like all low-cost SSL solutions from Indian Server Hosting, Comodo Positive SSL brings encryption, validation and trustworthiness to your site.
No paperwork at all, automated validation let issue SSL within 3-5 minutes. Average installation takes just a few minutes to install it on any web server or environment. A cost effective solution to building the trust Online. It works with both with/without WWW prefix domain names and has unlimited free reissues. Unlimited server licensing gives the option to install SSL on as many servers you need.
The Comodo SSL covers up to 99.6% of all browsers and mobile devices available on the market. Many other CA brands charge a lot more for a product that does not have such features.
- Validation: Domain
- Issuance time: 3-4 minutes
- Free Reissues: Yes
- Green Address bar: No
- Installation Checker: Yes
- Warranty: 10,000$
- Free Site Seal: Yes
- Browser compatibility: 99.3%
- Wildcard enabled: No
- Free unlimited server licensing
What do you get with PositiveSSL? All the security you demand!
Comodo checks domain ownership before issuing the certificate. Domain-validated certificates are usually issued in just minutes.
The Comodo PositiveSSL certificate provides validation for a single domain name.
Free Site Seal
Your PositiveSSL cert comes with free static Site Seal. You can display the seal anywhere on your site, to let customers know they’re shopping on a secure site.
The validation process takes place online, so you don’t have to worry about paperwork. It’s easy and efficient!
Warranty refers to the amount Comodo pays out to your customers, should any of them incur loss due a mis-issued certificate. PositiveSSL comes with a $10,000 warranty.
15-Day Refund Policy
The Positive SSL certificate comes with a 15-Day Refund Policy, so you can take time to be completely sure you’ve purchased the right cert for your needs.
To make the certificate issuance process faster, you need to ensure that you have correct contact information on WHOIS for your domain. You also need to have a dedicated IP address (can be ordered at your web host), and a CSR generated on your web server for your domain name.
- SSL certificates must be installed on your web server. Therefore, an end-to-end SSL installation support is possible only in cases where the domain is hosted with Indian Server Hosting,. If the domain is hosted with any other provider, please contact their support team for assistance with CSR generation and SSL installation.
- Selected orders may be flagged for an additional “Brand Validation” procedure by the Certificate Authority. This is a necessary security measure. If the order is flagged for Brand Validation, SSL issuance will be delayed for a period of time deemed necessary by the Certificate Authority.