Terms Of Service
This section describes the eligibility criteria we require from all of our users. When you register to use our Services (as defined below), we need to make sure that you are able to legally contract with us. This section also explains that you are responsible for account security including all use of the Services through your User account, whether or not authorized by you.
Our Services do not comply with the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). This section describes our policy on HIPAA in more detail.
Your Services offer plans for a fixed period of time that you select upon purchase (e.g. 1 month, 1 year, etc.). Even though we do not want you to, we know that one day you might want to leave us.
Unless otherwise provided, your Services will automatically renew on your renewal date to ensure uninterrupted service. This section explains this process in more detail.
This section describes our refund policy.
You are required to comply with applicable law and have certain obligations with respect to their use of the Services. You are also required to cooperate with us and utilize hardware and software that is compatible with the Services. In addition, you are responsible for the security of your account and its content, as well as for maintaining a backup of your content and promptly removing any malware from your account.
We offer a great range of Services to suit everyone’s needs and at prices to suit everyone’s pockets. The fees you pay are based on the plan you choose and any add-on products you purchase. All payments are taken, in advance, for the full term of your plan.
You are required to utilize server resources in an efficient and responsible manner. Excessive use of server CPU and memory resources by you can interfere with or prevent normal service performance for other customers. Additional information about our policy on CPU, Bandwidth and Disk Usage can be found here.
TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) are an agreement between you (“User” or “you” or “your”) and Direct Cyber Tech unless you are a User in India. For all Users in India, this is an Agreement between you and Indian Server Hosting, an Indian corporation. For all customers outside of India, “Company”, ”we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to Direct Cyber Tech, and for all customers in India, the same shall refer to Indian Server Hosting.
This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the products and services made available by us and on our website (collectively, the “Services”).
- Additional Policies and Agreements
- Use of the Services is also governed by the following policies, which are incorporated into this Agreement by reference. By using the Services, you also agree to the terms of the following policies.
- Additional terms may also apply to certain Services, and are incorporated into this Agreement by reference as applicable. For example, the Affiliate Agreement, Domain Registration Agreement, Reseller Agreement, and VPS Addendum will also apply to you as applicable and would be incorporated into this Agreement.
- Account Eligibility
- By registering for or using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
- You are eighteen (18) years of age or older. The Services are intended solely for Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration, use of or access to the Services, by anyone under eighteen (18) is unauthorized and is a violation of this Agreement.
- If you use the Services on behalf of another party you agree that you are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party’s behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate, current, and complete information on the registration forms, including an email address that is different from the domain you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, we will use the primary email address we have on file. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your account, including any domain accounts is accurate, correct and complete at all times. We are not responsible for any lapse in the Services, including without limitation, any lapsed domain registrations due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. If you need to verify or change your contact information, please contact our sales team via email or update your contact information through the our billing and support system. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. For dedicated server purchases or in certain other cases, you may be required to provide government issued identification and possibly a scan of the credit card used for verification purposes. Failure to provide the information requested may result in your order being denied.
- You agree to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and other information related to the security of your account.
- Company Content
Except for User Content (as defined below), all content available through the Services, including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, software, audio and other files, and their selection and arrangement, and all software used to provide the Services (collectively, “Company Content”), are the proprietary property of the Company or the Company’s licensors. Company Content may not be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, sold or exploited for any purpose in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, other than as expressly permitted in this Agreement. You may not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from any Company Content. Any use of Company Content, other than as specifically authorized herein, is prohibited and will automatically terminate your rights to use the Services and any Company Content. All rights to use Company Content that are not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by the Company and the Company’s licensors.
- User Content
- You may upload, store, publish, display, and distribute information, text, photos, videos and other content for your website on or through the Services (collectively, “User Content”). User Content includes any content posted by you or by users of any of your websites hosted through the Services (“User Websites”). You are solely responsible for any and all User Content and any transactions or other activities conducted on or through User Websites. By posting or distributing User Content on or through the Services, you represent and warrant to us that (i) you have all the necessary rights to post or distribute such User Content, and (ii) your posting or distribution of such User Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
Solely for purposes of providing the Services, you hereby grant to the Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to: (i) use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), publish and distribute User Content; and (ii) make archival or back-up copies of User Content and User Websites. Except for the rights expressly granted herein, the Company does not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the User Content, all of which shall remain solely with you.
- We exercise no control over, and accept no responsibility for, User Content or the content of any information passing through our computers, network hubs and points of presence or the internet. We do not monitor User Content. However, you acknowledge and agree that we may, but are not obligated to, immediately take any corrective action in our sole discretion, including without limitation removal of all or a portion of the User Content or User Websites, and suspend or terminate any and all Services without refund if you violate the terms of this Agreement. You hereby agree that the Company shall have no liability due to any corrective action that we may take.
- HIPAA Disclaimer
The Services do not comply with the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). You are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws governing the privacy and security of personal data, including medical or other sensitive data. You acknowledge that the Services are not appropriate for the storage or control of access to sensitive data, such as information about children or medical or health information. We do not control or monitor the information or data you store on, or transmit through, our Services. We specifically disclaim any representation or warranty that the Services, as offered, comply with HIPAA. Users requiring secure storage of “Protected Health Information” as defined under HIPAA are expressly prohibited from using this Service for such purposes. Storing and permitting access to “Protected Health Information,” is a material violation of this Agreement, and grounds for immediate account termination. We do not sign “Business Associate Agreements,” and you agree that Company is not a Business Associate or subcontractor or agent of yours pursuant to HIPAA. If you have questions about the security of your data, please contact us by phone or chat.
- Payment Card Industry Security Standard Disclaimer.
We comply with the Payment Card Industry Security Standard (“PCI Standard”) in connection with the collection and processing of your data and billing information. However, you are solely responsible for the security of the data and billing information you collect on your User Website. We do not monitor User Websites for compliance and therefore we are not able to verify whether any User Website complies with the PCI Standard.
- Certain Services; 404 Error Page .
In the event you fail to configure a 404 error page, a default 404 error page will be configured by the Company to appear in the event an Internet user enters a URL related to your domain but for which no file is associated. By not configuring a 404 error page, you hereby consent to and authorize the Company’s placement of a default 404 error page and its associated content on your website. The Company’s 404 error page may contain advertisements and other materials selected by the Company in the Company’s sole discretion. This may include, but is not limited to, third-party websites, third-party product and service offerings, and/or Internet search engines. You may change the 404 error page configuration at any time. The Company reserves the right to collect and retain all revenue obtained from such advertising and other materials.
- Third Party Products and Services
- Third Party Providers
We may offer certain third party products and services. Such products and services may be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party provider. Discounts, promotions and special third party offers may be subject to additional restrictions and limitations by the third party provider. You should confirm the terms of any purchase and the use of goods or services with the specific third party provider with whom you are dealing. Please refer to Appendix A to obtain links to the terms and conditions of certain third party providers. Appendix A is a representative list and not a comprehensive list of goods or services offered by third party providers.
The Company does not make any representations or warranties regarding, and is not liable for, the quality, availability, or timeliness of goods or services provided by a third party provider. You undertake all transactions with these third party providers at your own risk. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information regarding third party providers. The Company is not an agent, representative, trustee or fiduciary of you or the third party provider in any transaction.
- The Company as Reseller or Sublicensor
We may act as a reseller or sublicensor of certain third party services, hardware, software and equipment used in connection with the Services (“Resold Products”). We shall not be responsible for any changes in the Services that cause any Resold Products to become obsolete, require modification or alteration, or otherwise affect the performance of the Services. Any malfunction or manufacturer’s defects of Resold Products, either sold, sublicensed or provided by us to you will not be deemed a breach of the Company’s obligations under this Agreement. Any rights or remedies you may have regarding the ownership, licensing, performance or compliance of any Resold Product are limited to those rights extended to you by the manufacturer of such Resold Product. You are entitled to use any Resold Product supplied by us only in connection with your use of the Services as permitted under this Agreement. You shall make no attempt to copy, alter, reverse engineer, or tamper with such Resold Product or to use it other than in connection with the Services. You shall not resell, transfer, export or re-export any Resold Product, or any technical data derived therefrom, in violation of any applicable law, rules or regulations.
- Third Party Websites
The Services may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us (“Third Party Sites”), as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, sound, video, information, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third Party Content”). We are not responsible for any Third Party Sites or Third Party Content accessed through the Services. Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us. If you decide to access Third Party Sites or to access or use any Third Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable third party’s terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices of any website to which you navigate.
- Prohibited Persons (Countries, Entities, And Individuals).
The Services are subject to export control and economic sanctions laws and regulations administered or enforced by the United States Department of Commerce, Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), Department of State, and other United States authorities (collectively, “U.S. Trade Laws”). You may not use the Services to export or reexport, or permit the export or reexport, of software or technical data in violation of U.S. Trade Laws. In addition, by using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not (a) an individual, organization or entity organized or located in a country or territory that is the target of OFAC sanctions (including Cuba, Iran, Syria, Sudan, North Korea, or the Crimea region of Ukraine); (b) designated as a Specially Designated National or Blocked Person by OFAC or otherwise owned, controlled, or acting on behalf of such a person; (c) otherwise a prohibited party under U.S. Trade Laws; or (d) engaged in nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weapons activities to which U.S. persons may not contribute without a U.S. Government license. Unless otherwise provided with explicit written permission, the Company also does not register, and prohibits the use of any of our Services in connection with, any Country-Code Top Level Domain Name (“ccTLD”) for any country or territory that is the target of OFAC sanctions. The obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of the Services.
- Account Security and Company Systems.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of the installation method. When at all possible, set permissions on most directories to 755 or as restrictive as possible. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as username and password. You are required to use a secure password. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended until you agree to use a more secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change or update your password before suspending your account.
- The Services, including all related equipment, networks and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. We may, but is not obligated to, monitor our systems, including without limitation, to ensure that use is authorized, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During monitoring, information may be scanned, examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. By using the Services, you consent to monitoring for these purposes.
- Any account found connecting to a third party network or system without authorization from the third party is subject to suspension. Access to networks or systems outside of your direct control requires the express written consent of the third party. We may, at our discretion, request documentation to prove that your access to a third party network or system is authorized.
- Any account that is found to be compromised may be disabled and/or terminated. If you do not clean up your account after being notified by us of an ongoing issue, we reserve the right to keep your account disabled. Upon your request, we may clean-up your account for an additional fee.
- We reserve the right to migrate your account from one data-center to another in order to comply with applicable data center policies, local law or for technical or other reasons without notice.
- Compatibility with the Services
- You agree to cooperate fully with us in connection with our provision of the Services. It is solely your responsibility to provide any equipment or software that may be necessary for your use of the Services. To the extent that the performance of any of our obligations under this Agreement may depend upon your performance of your obligations, the Company is not responsible for any delays due to your failure to timely perform your obligations.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that all User Content and User Websites are compatible with the hardware and software used by us to provide the Services, which may be changed by us from time to time in our sole discretion.
- You are solely responsible for backing-up all User Content, including but not limited to, any User Websites. The Company does not warrant that we back-up any User Content, and you agree to accept the risk of loss of any and all User Content.
- Billing and Payment Information
It is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree to pay for the Services in advance of the time period during which such Services are provided. Subject to applicable laws, rules, and regulations, at our sole discretion, payments may be applied to outstanding invoices in your billing account.
Unless otherwise provided, you agree that until and unless you notify us of your desire to cancel the Services, you may be billed, but we are not obligated to bill you, on an automatically recurring basis to prevent any disruption to your Services, using your credit card or other billing information on file with us.
- Advance Account.
If you maintain a credit balance, we will deduct from the credit balance when you purchase products or services from us. If the credit balance is insufficient for processing the order the order may not be processed. Any negative balance in the Advance Account will become immediately payable. If you do not correct a negative balance in your account within 24 hours, we reserve the right to terminate the Services with immediate effect and without any notice.
Listed fees for the Services do not include any applicable sales, use, revenue, excise or other taxes imposed by any taxing authority, unless otherwise provided. Any applicable taxes will be added to your invoice as a separate charge to be paid by you. All fees are non-refundable when paid unless otherwise stated.
- Late Payment or Non-Payment.
Any invoice that is outstanding may result in the suspension or termination of Services. Access to the account will not be restored until payment has been received. If you fail to pay the fees as specified herein, we may suspend or terminate your account and pursue the collection costs incurred by the Company, including without limitation, any arbitration and legal fees, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. We will not activate new orders or activate new packages for customers who have an outstanding balance on their account.
Dedicated servers are subject to being reclaimed and all content deleted if you fail to make a timely payment. You have fifteen (15) days from the expiry date to pay the outstanding amount due for a dedicated server. After 15 days, the data on the dedicated server will be permanently deleted and cannot be restored.
- Domain Payments.
- Domain registrations. No refunds will be given once a domain is registered.
- Domain Renewals. You can manage domain renewals in your control panel. Domain renewal notices are provided as a courtesy reminder and we are not responsible for any failure to renew a domain or failure to notify about a domain renewal. No refunds will be given once a domain is renewed.
It is a violation of this Agreement for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit cards, charge cards, electronic funds transfers, electronic checks, or any other payment method. We may report any such misuse or fraudulent use, as determined in our sole discretion, to governmental and law enforcement authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions and/or credit card companies.
- Invoice Disputes.
If you have any questions concerning a charge on your account, please reach out to our billing department for assistance.
- Price Change
The Company reserves the right to change prices, the monthly payment amount, or any other charges at any time. We will provide you with at least thirty (30) days’ notice before charging you with any price change. It is your sole responsibility to periodically review billing information provided by us through the user billing tool or through other methods of communication, including notices sent or posted by us.
Discounts and coupon codes are reserved for first-time accounts or first-time customers only and may not be used towards the purchase of a domain registration unless otherwise specified. If you have previously signed up using a particular domain, you may not sign up again for that domain using another coupon at a later date. Any account found in violation of these policies will be reviewed by our Sales department and the appropriate charges will be added to the account. Coupon abuse will not be tolerated and may result in the suspension or termination of your account. All coupons and discounts are only valid towards the initial purchase and do not affect the renewal or recurring price.
- Money-back Guarantee
- Dedicated Servers
There are no refunds on dedicated servers. The forty-five (45) day money- back guarantee does not apply to dedicated servers.
- Managed shared, VPS and Reseller Services
The Company offers a thirty (30) day money- back guarantee for shared, VPS, and reseller hosting services only. If you are not completely satisfied with these hosting services and you terminate your account within thirty (30) days of signing up for the Services, you will be given a full refund of the amount paid for hosting. This money-back guarantee only applies to fees paid for hosting services and does not apply to any fees for any additional products or services. For more information about our refund policy on additional products or services please refer to the section Non-refundable Products and Services.
- Cancellations and Refunds
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund. Violations of this Agreement will waive your rights under the refund policy.
- Non-refundable Products and Services.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, there are no refunds of any fee (including without limitation, administrative fee and/or tax) on dedicated servers, or additional products or services such as Codeguard, Digital Certificates, shared VPS hosting, SiteLock install fees for custom software, and/or any other products or services of the Company.
- Cancellation Process.
You may terminate or cancel the Services from the control panel. If you cancel the Services, you are obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation. If you request to suspend or cancel your customer account, your access to the control panel will be suspended and you will not be able to access the billing system to renew products or services or to update your account information. However, you will continue to have access to use the Services purchased until the end of your prepaid term.
Please note that if you have pending orders outstanding on your account at the time you cancel your account, we will continue to process those orders so long as your Advance Account has sufficient funds to cover the charges. If we are unable to fulfill any orders, the charges for such orders will be reversed and we reserve the right to cancel such orders.
We reserve the right to deny or cancel any order within thirty (30) days of processing such order. In such case we will refund the fees charged for the order.
- Termination. We may terminate your access to the Services, in whole or in part, without notice in the event that: (i) you fail to pay any fees due; (ii) you violate this Agreement; (iii) your conduct may harm the Company or others or cause the Company or others to incur liability, as determined by us in our sole discretion; or (iv) as otherwise specified in this Agreement. In such event, we will not refund to you any fees paid in advance of such termination, and you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such termination. Additionally, the Company may charge you for all fees due for the Services for the remaining portion of the then current term.
UPON TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON, USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES, AND OTHER DATA MAY BE DELETED.
Shared hosting has been designed to host most personal, small business websites. To support this, we offer unmetered disk space, unmetered bandwidth and unmetered websites on some of our plans
- CPU, Bandwidth and Disk Usage
- Permitted CPU and Disk Usage.
All use of hosting space provided by Indian server hosting is subject to the terms of this Agreement and the Acceptable Use Policy. Shared hosting space shall only be used for: (i) web files; (ii) active email; and (iii) content of User Websites.
However, Shared hosting space may not be used for any activity not listed above, including but not limited to: (i) storage of media, emails, or other data as determined by the service providers; or (ii) offsite storage of electronic files, email or FTP hosts; (iii) gaming server; or (iv) to store over 100,000 files; or (v) run MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds; or (vi) use more than 50% of your website’s disk space for storing emails. Notwithstanding the above, your email storage cannot exceed 10 GB of disk space used by your Hosting order, even if it is within the aforesaid 50% of your website’s disk space. or (vii) use more than 5 GB or lesser based on the offering per database. We expressly reserve the right to review every shared account for excessive usage of CPU, disk space and other resources which might affect the stability, performance and uptime of our servers, storage and network that may be caused by your violation of this Agreement or the Acceptable Use Policy or otherwise.
If you are in violation of the above, we may, in our sole discretion require you to upgrade your package, or move to a VPS or Dedicated server (depending on which package would meet your needs) or terminate access to the Services or remove or delete User Content for those accounts that are found to be in violation of this Agreement and other policies. Please note, Dedicated and VPS usage will be limited by the resources allocated to the specific plan that you purchase.
- Bandwidth Usage.
Bandwidth usage is unmetered on shared and cloud hosting services. Additionally, specific limits on the services have been mentioned on the product that you purchase, which include but are not limited to Shared hosting, Cloud hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS, Dedicated and Email hosting. If we encounter any website/package/order/customer consuming more than 25% of the system resources for more than 90 seconds which might affect the stability, performance, and uptime of our servers, storage and network, we may require to you upgrade your package, or move to a VPS or Dedicated server, or we may take action to restrict the bandwidth or other resources applicable for your website/package/order/account.
- Reseller Terms and Client Responsibility
- Shared accounts may not be used to resell web hosting to others. If you wish to resell hosting you must use a reseller account.
- Resellers shall ensure that each of its clients, customers or users (“Reseller Users”) complies with this Agreement, including for the sake of clarity, Appendix A.
- Resellers are responsible for supporting Reseller Users, including but not limited to providing customer service, billing support and technical support. The Company does not provide support to Reseller Users. If a Reseller User contacts us, we reserve the right to place a reseller cli ent account on hold until the reseller can assume responsibility for the Reseller User. All support requests must be made by the reseller on Reseller User’s behalf for security purposes.
- Resellers are also responsible for all content stored or transmitted under their reseller account and the actions of Reseller Users. The Company may hold any reseller responsible for any of their client’s actions that violate the law or this Agreement.
- The Company is not responsible for the acts or omissions of our resellers. The reseller hereby agrees to indemnify the Company from and against any and all claims made by any User arising from the reseller’s acts or omissions.
- The Company reserves the right to revise our Reseller Program at any time. Changes shall take effect when posted online or on any subsequent date as may be set forth by the Company.
Resellers in the the Company’s Reseller Program assume all responsibility for billing and technical support for each of the Users signed up by the reseller.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES OR OTHER MATERIALS ACCESSED OR DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU, OR ANY PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU, FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE COMPANY FOR THE SERVICES IN THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE INITIAL ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY. THIS IS AN AGGREGATE LIMIT. THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM HEREUNDER WILL NOT INCREASE THIS LIMIT.
- IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, our affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (each an “Indemnified Party” and, collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative), and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees) threatened, asserted, or filed by a third party against any of the Indemnified Parties arising out of or relating to (i) your use of the Services, (ii) any breach or violation by you of this Agreement; or (iii) any acts or omissions by you. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Your use of the Services is also governed by the following:
Alternatively, if you are in India, the following provision applies to you:
All disputes, controversies and differences arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including a dispute relating to the validity or existence of this Agreement
(“Dispute”) shall be referred to and resolved by arbitration in Mumbai, India under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996; provided that, to the extent a party may suffer immediate and irreparable harm for which monetary damages would not be an adequate remedy as a result of the other party’s breach or threatened breach of any obligation hereunder, such party may seek equitable relief, including an injunction, from a court of competent jurisdiction, which shall not be subject to this Section. The arbitration tribunal shall consist of one (1) arbitrator jointly appointed by the parties within fifteen (15) days from the date of first recommendation for an arbitrator in written form for a party to the other. If the parties fail to agree on appointment of such arbitrator, then the arbitrator shall be appointed as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The language of the arbitration shall be English. As part of the terms of the appointment of the arbitrator(s), the arbitrator(s) shall be required to produce a final and binding award or awards within six (6) months of the appointment of the sole arbitrator (jointly appointed by the parties). Parties shall use their best efforts to assist the arbitrator(s) to achieve this objective, and the parties agree that this six (6) month period shall only be extended in exceptional circumstances, which are to be determined by the arbitrator(s) in its absolute discretion. The arbitral award passed by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms. The arbitrator shall state reasons for its findings in writing. The parties agree to be bound thereby and to act accordingly. All costs of the arbitration shall be borne equally by the parties.
- Independent Contractor
The Company and User are independent contractors and nothing contained in this Agreement places the Company and User in the relationship of principal and agent, partners or joint ventures. Neither party has, expressly or by implication, or may represent itself as having, any authority to make contracts or enter into any agreements in the name of the other party, or to obligate or bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction
Unless you are in India, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the formation of this Agreement or the breach of this Agreement, including any claim based upon an alleged tort, shall be governed by the substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
If you are in India, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the formation of this Agreement or the breach of this Agreement, including any claim based upon an alleged tort, shall be governed by the substantive laws of the Republic of India.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement.
- Backups and Data Loss
Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. the Company does not maintain backups of dedicated accounts or the Services purchased by you. You should not rely on the Company for backup. It is solely your responsibility to maintain backups. the Company is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for all files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on the Company’s servers.
- Limited Disclaimer and Warranty
THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE BASIS.” EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, THE COMPANY AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES (I) THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE; (II) AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES; OR (III) AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE COMPANY AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS ARE NOT LIABLE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA TRANSFERRED EITHER TO OR FROM USERS OR STORED BY USERS ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Entire Agreement.
This Agreement, including policies and documents incorporated by reference, supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and this Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between the parties with respect to the matters covered hereby.
- Headings.The headings herein are for convenience only and are not part of this Agreement.
- Changes to the Agreement or the Services
We may change or modify this Agreement at any time. We will post a notice of any significant changes to this Agreement on our website for at least thirty (30) days after the changes are posted and will indicate at the bottom of this Agreement the date these terms were last revised. Any changes or modifications to this Agreement shall be effective and binding on you as of the date indicated in a notice posted on this page. If no date is specified, your use of the Services after such changes or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of the Agreement as modified. If you do not agree to abide by this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Services.
- SeverabilityIf any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions or portions (unless otherwise specified) thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
- WaiverNo failure or delay by you or the Company to exercise any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy preclude any other or further exercise of any right or remedy. No express waiver of, or assent to, any breach of or default in any term or condition of this Agreement by any party hereto shall constitute a waiver of, or an assent to, any succeeding breach of or default in the same or any other term or condition hereof.
- Assignment; Successors
You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, without the prior written consent of the Company. Any attempted assignment in violation of this Agreement shall be null and void and of no force or effect whatsoever. We may assign our rights and obligations under this Agreement, and may engage subcontractors or agents in performing our duties and exercising our rights hereunder, without the consent of User. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- Force Majeure
Neither party is liable for any default or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement (other than failure to make payments when due) if such default or delay is caused, directly or indirectly, by forces beyond such party’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, fire, flood, acts of God, labor disputes, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, interruptions of transportation or communications, supply shortages or the failure of any third party to perform any commitment relative to the production or delivery of any equipment or material required for such party to perform its obligations hereunder.
- Third-Party Beneficiaries
Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement is intended, nor shall anything herein be construed to confer any rights in any person other than the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Notwithstanding the foregoing, user acknowledges and agrees that any supplier of a third-party product or service that is identified as a third-party beneficiary in the service description, is an intended third-party beneficiary of the provisions set forth in this Agreement as they relate specifically to its products or services and shall have the right to enforce directly the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to its products or services against user as if it were a party to this Agreement.
If you purchase a third party product or service from the Company, you agree to this Agreements AND the following terms and conditions of the third party product or service, which are incorporated herein and made a part of this Agreement by reference:
- SiteLock: https://www.sitelock.com/terms.php
- CodeGuard: https://codeguard.com/pages/terms-of-service
- DigitalOcean: https://www.digitalocean.com/legal/terms-of-service-agreement/
- Amazon Web Services: https://aws.amazon.com/terms/?nc1=f_pr
- Comodo SSL: https://ssl.comodo.com/terms.php
- Google Apps Core Services: https://gsuite.google.co.in/intl/en_in/features/
- WordPress: https://en.wordpress.com/tos/ and http://automattic.com/privacy/
This file was last modified on April 12, 2020.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) governs your use of the Services and is incorporated by reference into our Terms of Service. Unless otherwise stated, defined terms in this AUP have the meanings provided to them in the Terms of Service. We may modify this AUP at any time without notice.
You shall use the Services only for lawful purposes. Transmission, storage, or display of any information, data, or material in violation of applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, is prohibited. We reserve the right to terminate the Services for any Customer that exposes the Company to legal liability or threatens its ability to provide services to other customers. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any claims resulting from your use of the Services.
You may not use the Services to publish content or engage in activity that is harmful to others or illegal under applicable law. Any content that, in our judgment, violates our Terms of Service, including this AUP, in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice. Examples of prohibited content and activities can be found in this section.
Wemaintain a zero tolerance policy for use of our network or services to send unsolicited bulk or commercial e-mail, or the sending, assisting, or commissioning the transmission of commercial e-mail that does not comply with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (“SPAM”). Please review this section to avoid action under our AUP.
We respect that the Internet provides a forum for free and open discussion and dissemination of information. Accordingly, we generally do not screen, monitor or control customer content. However, if we are made aware of content that violates the law or this AUP, we will consider the matter and take appropriate action as determined in our sole discretion balancing the merits of the complaint with the right to freedom of expression.
We may terminate your Services with or without notice upon any violation of this AUP. This section describes how we may enforce this AUP.
If you feel you have discovered a violation of our AUP, please review this section to learn about our reporting procedures.
1. Prohibited Uses:
- No Illegal or Harmful Use – You may not use the Services to publish content or engage in activity that is harmful to others or illegal under applicable law , including without limitation in connection with any of the following illegal, harmful or fraudulent activities:
- Disclosing private sensitive personal information about others;
- Distributing malware or other malicious code;
- Engaging in the unlawful distribution of controlled substances and drug contraband;
- Engaging in the unlawful distribution of prescription medications, including, but not limited to, promotion, marketing, or sale of prescription medications without a valid prescription;
- Hosting child pornography or content that is potentially harmful to minors (Any website found to be hosting child pornography or linking to child pornography will be suspended immediately without notice and reported to law enforcement or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NMEC);
- Hosting FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites;
- Hosting or linking to a website intended to deceive the public including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com ;
- Hosting or linking to an anonymous proxy server;
- Infringing upon the Intellectual Property Rights of Others. This includes, but is not limited to, the unauthorized copying or distribution of movies, music, books, photographs, software/warez, or any other copyrighted work. If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being infringed upon, please notify us by completing the Report Abuse form, or emailing us at [email protected]
- Money laundering;
- Phishing or engaging in identity theft; and
- Selling weapons or ammunition.
- No Unauthorized System Access or Network Abuse – You may not use the Services to gain access into any network or system without permission. Prohibited activities include:
- Accessing another network without permission, to probe or scan for vulnerabilities or breach security or authentication measures;
- Attacking other networks (i.e. Denial of Service (DoS) attacks);
- Intercepting or monitoring data without permission;
- Running a file sharing site;
- Running any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network;
- Using any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, crawl, index, spider, offline reader, click spam, macro programs, internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology which does the same things, to use, access, copy, index, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks, input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor any portion of our website or servers for any unauthorized purpose;
- Don’t Hamper System Performance – Consuming excessive amount of server resources is prohibited. This leads to server performance issues and may cause a disruption to our systems or other customers. Use of any scripts or processes that may adversely impact our systems is prohibited.
- No Adult Content – You may not use the Services to distribute pornography or other adult-related content or offer any escort services.
- No Storage of Backups – Backing up personal data to a hosting account is prohibited. Our Services are designed to host your website, not serve as a data repository . We reserve the right to remove backups from your hosting account.
- You may not use the Services to send spam or bulk unsolicited messages. We maintain a zero tolerance policy for use of its network or services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any bulk e-mail, including unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail, or the sending, assisting, or commissioning the transmission of commercial e-mail that does not comply with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (“SPAM”).
- “Safe lists,” purchased lists, and selling of lists will be treated as SPAM. We may terminate the account of any User who sends out SPAM with or without notice.
- Websites advertised via SPAM (i.e. Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to, SPAM sent via fax, phone, postal mail, email, instant messaging, or usenet/newsgroups. No organization or entity listed in the ROKSO may use our Services. Any User account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated.
- Please familiarize yourself with the CAN-SPAM Act. Information about the CAN-SPAM Act may be found by accessing the following link: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business
- We value the freedom of expression and encourages Users to be respectful with the content they post. As a webhost, we are not a publisher of User content and generally not in a position to investigate the veracity of individual defamation claims or to determine whether certain material, which we may find objectionable, should be censored. Accordingly, we generally require a court order from a court of competent jurisdiction, as determined by the Company in its sole discretion, to take down alleged defamatory or objectionable content. However, we reserve the right to disable or remove any content to prevent harm to others or to the Company, as determined in our sole discretion.
- If there is a violation of this AUP by a User of a Reseller, we will suspend the account in question and notify the Reseller so that the Reseller can address the matter with the User. The occurrence of additional violations on a User account may result in the immediate suspensions or termination of your Reseller account.
- Direct customers.
- Your Services may be terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this AUP.
- If applicable, violations will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
- A failure to respond to an email from our compliance team within forty-eight (48) hours, or as otherwise specified in the email, may result in the suspension or termination of your Services.
- We reserve the right to enforce, or not enforce, this AUP in our sole discretion.
5. Reporting violations of this AUP. If you feel you have discovered a violation of our AUP please complete the Report Abuse form, or email us at [email protected]
This file was last modified on August 1, 2017.
We undertake periodic backups of data on our shared hosting servers, email infrastructure but the final responsibility for all backups of the data on your hosting packages rests with you. We strongly recommend that you take periodic backups and store them at your end so that you have multiple options in case of necessity for a restore. You may request us for a backup of the last 7 days (from the date of request) and in most cases we will be able to provision this from our disaster recovery backups. However, this is not a part of our core hosting services and is merely a last resort. We will try our best to help you out but backups provisioning and restoration is an extremely time and resource intensive process and hence we can only promise a best effort service in this regard. We strongly recommended that you make use of CodeGuard for reliable and cheap offsite back ups. Read more here – https://www.indianserverhosting.com/codeguard On VPS, Dedicated servers, Managed Servers, OX Email we do not maintain any backups that can be restored on a per server or package basis. For Managed Servers, you can buy additional SAN storage or another server and request us for backup configuration and we will be able to set this up for you. Modifying Firewall Rules for Dedicated/Managed Servers: On your backup request, We will share a list of IPs to be whitelisted in your firewall at all times to enable us to create the backup archive. If there is a rule in iptables (server firewall) to block all connections or allow connections only from specific IP which does not include the ones shared in response to your ticket, we retain the right to reboot the server in single user mode, stop the iptables service and then access the server in order to check the abuse complaint reported without prior notice, if need be. Note: Indian Server Hosting requires a fee of USD 15 to provide backup on the Shared Hosting package, USD 50 for a Reseller Hosting package upto 10 cPanel Accounts.
Indian Server Hosting takes intellectual property rights very seriously and it is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This Copyright Policy describes the information that should be present in these notices and is incorporated by reference into our Terms of Service . It is designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to us as straight forward as possible while reducing the number of notices that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to verify. Unless otherwise stated, defined terms in this Copyright Policy have the meanings provided in the Terms of Service .
To file a notice of alleged infringement with us, a complainant must provide a written notice that includes the complainant’s full contact information and sets forth the items specified below.
- Name, address, phone number, email address (if available) and physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s);
- Identification of the infringing material you are asking us to remove or disable, and the Internet location of the infringing material;
- Any additional information required to be included in a copyright infringement complaint under applicable law (as we may request from you as necessary)
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the disputed material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the complaint is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; AND
- Your signature.
Please submit your complaint in one of the following ways:
- Email the signed notification to : [email protected]
Please note that you maybe liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material is infringing your copyright. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Indian Server Hosting may respond to take-down notices by removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material and/or by terminating services. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact you and/or administrator of the affected site or content.
Indian Server Hosting may document notices of alleged infringement it receives and/or on which we action is taken. As with all legal notices, a copy of the notice may be made available to the public and sent to one or more third parties who may make it available to the public.
COUNTER NOTICE PROCEDURE FOR CUSTOMERS:
Upon receipt of notice from Indian Server Hosting that a claim of infringement has been made and/or that the material has been removed or that access to it has been disabled, you may provide a counter notice pursuant to applicable law.
To be effective, a counter-notice must include ALL of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the customer consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which you are located, or if your address is outside of the United States, the jurisdiction of the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, and that you will accept service of process from the complainant or the complainant’s agent.
Upon receiving a proper counter-notice pursuant to applicable law, Indian Server Hosting will take reasonable steps to restore the material in 10-14 business days unless the copyright owner commences court proceedings to prevent the restoration of the material and Indian Server Hosting is informed of such proceedings.
This file was last modified on August 1, 2017.
Data Request Policy
- Types of Requests. We receive the following types of requests concerning customer data:
- Data Requests. A data request is a request for information or documents relating to customer accounts in connection with official criminal investigations or other official legal proceedings. Except in limited emergency situations (see below), we require data requests to be made through formal U.S / Indian. legal process and procedures, and we respond to such requests as required by law. Examples of data requests include:
- Court Orders
- Search Warrants
- Legal process received from outside the United States may require a Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty (MLAT) with the United States
- Other forms of legal process such as Civil Investigative Demands
- Preservation Requests. A preservation request asks Indian Server Hosting to preserve customer account records in connection with official criminal investigations or other official legal proceedings. Preservation requests must include the following information:
- Identification of the account(s) at issue (as further described in Section 4 below);
- Identification of the investigating agency and/or specific pending official proceedings (requests must be signed on law enforcement letterhead );
- Assurances that the requesting agency or individual is taking steps to obtain appropriate legal process for access to the data that we are being asked to retain; and
- A valid return email address and phone number.
- Emergency Requests. An emergency request is only appropriate in cases involving imminent serious bodily harm or death. We respond to emergency requests when we believe in good faith that such harm may occur if we do not respond without delay.
- Data Requests. A data request is a request for information or documents relating to customer accounts in connection with official criminal investigations or other official legal proceedings. Except in limited emergency situations (see below), we require data requests to be made through formal U.S / Indian. legal process and procedures, and we respond to such requests as required by law. Examples of data requests include:
- Notice to Customers. Our policy is to notify customers of requests for their data unless we are prohibited from doing so by statute or court order.
- Information to Include in a Request. The following information must be included in a request for customer data:
- First and last name of the customer and email address associated with the account; and
- Domain name and/or IP address associated with the account.
We may not be able to respond to a request without this information.
Additionally, we reserve the right to request a copy of the complaint and any supporting documentation that demonstrates how the information requested is related to the pending litigation and the underlying subpoena.
- Submitting a Request. All requests should be emailed to the following:
Attn: Indian Server Hosting
email to: [email protected] IndianServerHosting.com
IMPORTANT NOTE: IN THE EVENT YOU SEND US A NOTICE OF ANY KIND VIA EMAIL AND DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM US, PLEASE SUBMIT A DUPLICATE COPY VIA PAPER. DUE TO THE VAGARIES OF THE INTERNET AND EMAIL COMMUNICATION IN PARTICULAR, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE BURDENS OF SPAM AND THE OCCASIONAL UNINTENDED EFFECTS OF SPAM FILTERS, SENDING AN ALTERNATE FORM OF NOTICE, WILL HELP ASSURE THAT YOUR NOTICE IS RECEIVED BY US AND ACTED ON IN A TIMELY MANNER.
- Fees. We may seek reimbursement for costs in responding to requests as provided by law and may charge additional fees for costs in responding to unusual or burdensome requests.
- Available Information. Depending on the type of formal legal process provided, we may be able to respond with one or more of the following types of data:
- Non-Content. We will produce non-content information such as basic subscriber information which may include the following subject to a valid request:
- Email addresses
- Date and time of account creation
- Billing information
- IP Logs
- Content. We will only produce customer content (such as website files and email content) pursuant to a valid search warrant from an entity with proper jurisdiction.
- Non-Content. We will produce non-content information such as basic subscriber information which may include the following subject to a valid request:
This file was last modified on August 1, 2017.
CUSTOMER MASTER AGREEMENT
This Customer Master Agreement is made, entered into and executed on October 16, 2017 (hereinafter referred to as the “Effective Date”)
Indian Server Hosting (hereinafter referred to as “Parent”) AND you (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”). If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to these terms and conditions, in which case the term “Customer” shall refer to such entity.
(The Parent and the Customer may be referred to individually as a “Party” and collectively as the “Parties”).
WHEREAS the Parent provides various Products and Services;
AND WHEREAS the Customer wishes to purchase Parent’s Products and Services
NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the mutual promises, benefits and covenants contained herein and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt, adequacy and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Parent and the Customer, intending to be legally bound, hereby agree as follows:
(1) “Advance Account” refers to the credit balance maintained by the Customer with the Parent.
(2) “Agreement” refers to this Customer Master Agreement along with all its appendices, extensions and amendments at any given point in time.
(3) “Business Day” refers to a working day between Mondays to Friday excluding all Public Holidays.
(4) “Clear Balance” refers to credit in the Customer Advance Account after deducting any accrued liabilities, Locked Funds and debited amounts.
(5) “Confidential Information”, as used in this Agreement shall mean all data, information and materials including, without limitation, computer software, data, information, databases, protocols, reference implementation, documentation, functional and interface specifications, provided by Parent to the Customer under this Agreement, whether written, transmitted, oral, through the Parent Website or otherwise, that is marked as Confidential.
(6) “Customer Contact Details” refers to the Contact Details of the Customer as listed in the OrderBox Database.
(7) “Customer Control Panel” refers to the set of Web-based interfaces provided by the Parent and its Service Providers to the Customer which allows him to Manage Orders.
(8) “Customer Product Agreement Extension” refers to the latest version of a Specific Customer Product Agreement Extension as posted in the Customer Control Panel or on the Parent Website.
(9) “OrderBox” refers to the set of Servers, Software, Interfaces, Parent Products and API that is provided for use directly or indirectly under this Agreement by the Parent and/or its Service Providers.
(10) “OrderBox Database” is the collection of data elements stored on the OrderBox Servers.
(11) “OrderBox Servers” refer to Machines / Servers that Parent or its Service Providers maintain to fulfill services and operations of the OrderBox.
(12) “OrderBox User” refers to the Customer and any Agent, Employee, Contractee of the Customer or any other Legal Entity, that has been provided access to the “OrderBox” by the Customer, directly or indirectly.
(13) “Order” refers to a Parent Product purchased by the Customer having a unique Order ID in the OrderBox Database.
(14) “Parent Products” refer to all Products and Services of Parent which it has provided/rendered/sold, or is providing/rendering/selling.
(15) “Parent Servers” refer to web servers, Mailing List Servers, Database Servers, OrderBox Servers and any other Machines / Servers that Parent or its Service Providers Operate, for the OrderBox, the Parent Website, the Parent Mailing Lists, Parent Products and any other operations required to fulfill services and operations of Parent.
(16) “Parent Website” refers to www.indianserverhosting.com.
(17) “Service Providers” refers individually and collectively to any Artificial Juridical Persons, Company, Concern, Corporation, Enterprise, Firm, Individual, Institute, Institution, Organization, Person, Society, Trust or any other Legal Entity that Parent or its Service Providers (recursively) may, directly or indirectly, Engage / Employ / Outsource / Contract for the fulfillment / provision / purchase of Parent Products, OrderBox, and any other services and operations of Parent.
(18) “Prohibited Persons refers to individuals, organizations or entities located in certain sanctioned countries (each a “Sanctioned Country”) and certain individuals, organizations, entities, or domain names, including without limitation, “Specially Designated Nationals” (“SDN”), as listed by the government of the United States of America through the Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), with whom all or certain commercial activities are prohibited.
2. CUSTOMER PRODUCT AGREEMENT EXTENSIONS
(1) The Customer may purchase various Parent Products in the course of their relationship with Parent under this Agreement, by submitting to Parent, in a form and manner prescribed by Parent, one or more Customer Product Agreement Extensions, which shall then be included as a part of this Agreement.
(2) Any conflicting definitions, terms and conditions in a Customer Product Agreement Extension shall take precedence over the same definition, terms and conditions in this Agreement, and shall be applied only to that Customer Product Agreement Extension.
(3) The Customer agrees to adhere to the SiteLock Terms and Conditions, available at https://www.sitelock.com/terms.php, that are incorporated herein and made a part of this Agreement by reference.
(4) The Customer agrees to adhere to the CodeGuard Terms and Conditions, available at https://codeguard.com/pages/terms-of-service, that are incorporated herein and made a part of this Agreement by reference.
(5) The Customer agrees to adhere to the Google Terms and Conditions, available at http://www.google.co.in/intl/en/policies/terms/regional.html, that are incorporated herein and made a part of this Agreement by reference.
(7) The Customer agrees to adhere to the Google Apps for Business (Online) Agreement, available at https://www.google.com/intx/en_in/work/apps/terms/2013/1/premier_terms.html, that are incorporated herein and made a part of this Agreement by reference.
(8) If the Customer selects and purchases any Parent Products which include a product named as “Impress.ly” the Customer hereby understands, acknowledges and accepts that the Customer shall be bound by the terms and conditions provided by AppMachine B.V. at: 1. http://www.impress.ly/docs/EULA.pdf and 2. http://www.impress.ly/docs/Impressly-privacy-and-cookie-statement.pdf (collectively refered to as “Impress.ly Term and Condition”). Save as otherwise provided in the Impress.ly Terms and Conditions with respect to the use and operation of Impress.ly, any transaction or matter between the Customer and Parent pertaining to purchase of the Parent Products i.e. Impress.ly shall be governed in accordance with this Agreement.
The Parent does not endorse or assure the quality, availability, or timeliness or any other assurance in relation to product or services provisioned by non-Indian Server Hosting website(s).
For avoidance of doubt it hereby clarified that all other terms, conditions and policies of the Parent shall be applicable with respect to the foregoing products unless otherwise expressly mentioned in the foregoing sentence.
The Parent does not endorse or assure the quality, availability, or timeliness or any other assurance in relation to a product or services provisioned by non-Indian Server Hosting website(s).
3. OBLIGATIONS OF PARENT
Parent shall make available the latest versions of this Agreement and Customer Product Agreement Extensions in the Customer Control Panel or on the Parent Website.
4. OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER
(1) The Customer acknowledges that in the event of any dispute and/or discrepancy concerning any data element of an Order or the Customer in the OrderBox Database, the data element in the OrderBox Database records shall prevail.
(2) The Customer acknowledges that all information of the Customer in the OrderBox, including authentication information is accessible to Parent and its Service Providers
(3) The Customer shall comply with all terms or conditions established by Parent and/or its Service Providers from time to time.
(4) The Customer agree to provide, maintain and update, current, complete and accurate information for all the data elements about the Customer in the OrderBox Database.
(5) Customer acknowledges that Parent Products maybe obtained through Service Providers, and as such, changes in structure, or contracts may occur, and as a result services may be adversely affected. Customer acknowledges and agrees that Parent shall not have any liability associated with any such.
(6) During the term of this Agreement and for three years thereafter, the Customer shall maintain the following records relating to its dealings with Parent and their Agents or Authorized Representatives:-
(1) In electronic, paper or microfilm form, all written communications with respect to Parent Products.
(2) In electronic form, records of the accounts of all, current / past Orders with the Customer, including dates and amounts of all payments, discount, credits and refunds.
The Customer shall make these records available for inspection by Parent upon reasonable notice not exceeding 14 days.
(7) Customer shall not transact with or act on behalf of any Prohibited Person. If Customer is a Prohibited Person, Customer is prohibited from registering or signing up with, subscribing to, or using any Parent Product, or participating in the Customer program. Any violation of this provision (“OFAC Provision”) as determined in Parent’s sole discretion, may result in the suspension and/or termination of the Customer account and the termination of this Agreement without a refund or compensation of any kind to Customer.
5. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
Parent and Customer represent and warrant that:-
(1) they have all requisite power and authority to execute, deliver and perform their obligations under this Agreement;
(2) This Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered and constitutes a legal, valid and binding obligation, enforceable against the Customer and Parent in accordance with its terms;
(3) The execution, delivery, and performance of this Agreement and the consummation by Parent and the Customer of the transactions contemplated hereby will not, with or without the giving of notice, the lapse of time, or both, conflict with or violate:-
(1) any provision of law, rule, or regulation;
(2) any order, judgment, or decree;
(3) any provision of corporate by-laws or other documents; or
(4) any agreement or other instrument.
(4) the execution, performance and delivery of this Agreement has been duly authorized by the Customer and Parent;
(5) No consent, approval, or authorization of, or exemption by, or filing with, any governmental authority or any third party is required to be obtained or made in connection with the execution, delivery, and performance of this Agreement or the taking of any other action contemplated hereby;
The Customer represents and warrants that:
(1) the Customer has read and understood every clause of this Agreement
(2) the Customer has independently evaluated the desirability of the service and is not relying on any representation agreement, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement
(3) the Customer is not a Prohibited Person and is not acting on behalf of a Prohibited Person; and
(4) the Customer is eligible, to enter into this Contract according to the laws of the Customer’s country
6. RIGHTS OF PARENT AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
(1) Parent and Service Providers may change any information, including Authentication Information of the Customer in the OrderBox Database upon receiving authorization from the Customer in any form as maybe prescribed by Parent from time to time.
(2) Parent and Service Providers may provide/send any information in the OrderBox Database, about the Customer, including Authentication information
(1) to the Customer Contact Details
(2) to any authorised representative, agent, contractee, employee of the Customer upon receiving authorization in any form as maybe prescribed by Parent from time to time
(3) to the Service Providers
(3) Parent and Service Providers in its own discretion can at any point of time temporarily or permanently cease to sell a Parent Product
(4) Parent reserves the right to change pricing, minimum order levels, and discounts, of any Parent Product , at any time.
(5) Parent and Service Providers, in their sole discretion, expressly reserve the right to deny any Order or cancel an Order within 30 days of processing the same. In such case Parent may refund the fees charged for the Order, after deducting any processing charges for the same.
(6) Parent and Service Providers, in their sole discretion, without notice, expressly reserve the right to modify, upgrade, freeze the OrderBox, and its associated Services.
(7) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Parent and Service Providers, in their sole discretion, expressly reserve the right to without notice or refund, access, delete, suspend, deny, cancel, modify, intercept and analyze traffic of, copy, backup, access data of, redirect, log usage of, monitor, limit access to, limit access of, take ownership of or transfer any Order, or to delete, suspend, freeze, modify OrderBox Users’ access to OrderBox, or to modify, upgrade, suspend, freeze OrderBox, or to publish, transmit, share data in the OrderBox Database with any person or entity, or to contact any entity in the OrderBox Database, in order to recover any Payment from the Customer for any service rendered by the Parent including services rendered outside the scope of this agreement for which the Customer has been notified and requested to remit payment, or to correct mistakes made by Parent or its Service Providers in processing or executing an Order, or in the case of any breach or violation or threatened breach or violation of this Agreement, or incase Parent learns of a possibility of breach or violation of this Agreement which Parent in its sole discretion determines to be appropriate, or incase of Termination of this Agreement, or if Parent learns of any such event which Parent reasonably determines would lead to Termination of this Agreement or would constitute as Breach thereof, or to protect the integrity and stability of the Parent Products and the OrderBox, or to comply with any applicable laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement, or in compliance with any dispute resolution process, or in compliance with any agreements executed by Parent, or to avoid any liability, civil or criminal, on the part of Parent and/or Service Providers, as well as their affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors and employees, or if the Customer and/or its Agents or any other authorised representatives of the Customer violate any applicable laws/government rules/usage policies, including but not limited to, intellectual property, copyright, patent, or Parent learns of the possibility of any such violation, or authorisation from the Customer in any manner that Parent deems satisfactory, or for any appropriate reason. The Customer agrees that Parent and Service Providers, and the contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates, of Parent and Service Providers, are not liable for loss or damages that may result from any of the above.
(8) Incase of Orders involving web services, Parent and Service Providers can choose to redirect any Order to any IP Address including, without limitation, to an IP address which hosts a parking page or a commercial search engine for the purpose of monetization, if an Order has expired, or is suspended, or does not contain valid information to direct it to any destination. Customer acknowledges that Parent and Service Providers cannot and do not check to see whether such a redirection, infringes any legal rights including but not limited to intellectual property rights, privacy rights, trademark rights, of Customer, or that the content displayed due to such redirection is inappropriate, or in violation of any federal, state or local rule, regulation or law, or injurious to Customer or any third party, or their reputation and as such is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly as a result of such redirection.
(9) Parent has the right to rectify any mistakes in the data in the OrderBox Database with retrospective effect.
(10) Parent and Service Providers reserve the right to prohibit the use of any of their services in connection with any Country-Code Top Level Domain Name (“ccTLD”) of any Sanctioned Country.
(11) Parent and Service Providers expressly reserve the right to suspend or terminate Customer’s account, without prior notice and without issuing a refund or compensation of any kind, if Parent or Service Provider determines in its sole discretion, that Customer has violated the OFAC Provision in Section 4. Parent and Service Provider shall not be liable for any loss or damages resulting from such action whether such loss or damage is incurred by the Customer, or a third party. Parent will not directly or indirectly refund any amounts to any Prohibited Person, including without limitation, any amounts in a Customer’s Advance Account.
7. TERMS OF AGREEMENT AND RENEWAL
(1). Subject to the term of this Agreement, the initial term of the Order purchased by the Customer shall be for the period set forth in the registration form presented to the Customer at the first time purchasing the Order (the “Initial Term”). Unless the Customer cancel prior to the end of the Initial Term, the Term shall automatically renew for successive periods (each a “Renewal Period”) of equal length as the Initial Term, unless otherwise the Customer elects not to renew at the end of the Initial Term or Renewal Period by giving a written notice of 30 days prior to expiry of Initial Term or the Renewal Period, as the case may be. For the purpose of this section Term shall include Initial Term or Renewal Period as the context may arise.
The Customer acknowledges, agrees, and authorizes the Parent to automatically bill the applicable fee and/or charge your Advance Account and/or Card Information (as defined herein below) or other payment account on file, if any, for each Renewal Period, unless the Customer terminates or cancels the Order prior to such charge as provided in this section.
(2) This Agreement shall be terminated in accordance with the Section 8 (TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT).
8. TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
(1) Either Party may terminate this Agreement and/or any Customer Product Agreement Extension at any time by
(1) giving a 30 (Thirty) days notice of termination delivered as per Section 26 (NOTICE).
(2) With immediate effect, if the other Party is adjudged insolvent or bankrupt, or if proceedings are instituted by or against a Party seeking relief, reorganization or arrangement or compromise or settlement under any laws relating to insolvency, or seeking any assignment for the benefit of creditors, or seeking the appointment of a receiver, liquidator or trustee of a Party’s property or assets or the liquidation, dissolution or winding up of a Party’s Business.
(2) Parent may Terminate this Agreement and/or any Customer Product Agreement Extension by notifying the Customer in writing, as of the date specified in such notice of termination under the following circumstances
(1) In the event that the Customer or an Agent / Employee / Authorized Representative of the Customer materially breaches any term of this Agreement and/or any Customer Product Agreement Extension, including any of its representations, warranties, covenants and agreements hereunder
(2) There was a material misrepresentation and/or material inaccuracy, and/or materially misleading statement in Customer’s Application to Parent and/or any material accompanying the application.
(3) With immediate effect if :-
(1) the Customer is convicted of a felony or other serious offense related to financial activities, or is judged by a court to have committed fraud or breach of fiduciary duty, or is the subject of a judicial determination that Parent reasonably deems as the substantive equivalent of any of these; or
(2) the Customer is disciplined by the government of its domicile for conduct involving dishonesty or misuse of funds of others.
(3) as provided for in Appendix ‘A’ and Appendix ‘C’
(4) if Any officer or director of the Customer is convicted of a felony or of a misdemeanor related to financial activities, or is judged by a court to have committed fraud or breach of fiduciary duty, or is the subject of a judicial determination that Parent deems as the substantive equivalent of any of these;
(3) Customer may Terminate this Agreement and/or any Customer Product Agreement Extension by notifying Parent in writing, as of the date of receipt of such notice, in the event that the Customer does not agree with any revision to the Agreement or any Customer Product Agreement Extension made as per Section 14 (RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE UPDATED AGREEMENT AND Customer Product Agreement EXTENSIONS) within 30 days of such revision.
(4) Any Product Agreement Extension shall terminate with immediate effect in the event that
(1) Parent ceases to sell the particular Parent Product covered under that Product Agreement Extension
(2) Parents contract with Service Provider for the particular Parent Product terminates or expires without renewal
(5) Effect of Termination of this Agreement
(1) Parent shall suspend all OrderBox Users’ access to the OrderBox, Parent Servers and all Parent Products and Services, under this agreement and all Customer Product Agreement Extensions, immediately upon receiving Termination notice from the Customer or upon learning of any event, which Parent reasonably determines, would lead to Termination of the Agreement.
(2) Upon expiration or termination of this Agreement, all Customer Product Agreement Extensions signed by the Customer shall deemed to have been Terminated with immediate effect
(3) Upon expiration or termination of this Agreement, Parent may complete the processing of all Orders requested to be processed, in the order that they were requested to be processed, by the Customer prior to the date of such expiration or termination, provided that the Customer’s Advance Account with Parent has Clear Balance sufficient to carry out these Orders. If Parent is unable to fulfill these Orders then the charges levied to the Customer for these Orders will be reversed
(6) Effect of Termination of any Customer Product Agreement Extension
(1) Parent may suspend OrderBox Users’ access to applicable Parent Products and Services , and the OrderBox immediately upon receiving Termination notice from the Customer or upon learning of any event, which Parent reasonably determines, would lead to Termination of any Customer Product Agreement Extension
(2) Upon expiration or termination of any Customer Product Agreement Extension, Parent may complete the processing of all Orders, of that Parent Product, in the order that they were requested to be processed, by the Customer prior to the date of such expiration or termination, provided that Parent is in a position to fulfill these Orders, and the Customer’s Advance Account with Parent has Clear Balance sufficient to carry out these Orders. If Parent is unable to fulfill these Orders then the charges levied to the Customer for these Orders will be reversed
(3) Parent may transfer all Orders falling under the purview of the specific Customer Product Agreement Extension to another Customer or Parent.
(7) Any pending balance due from the Customer at the time of termination of this Agreement or any Customer Product Agreement Extension will be immediately payable.
(8) Neither Party shall be liable to the other for damages of any sort resulting solely from terminating this Agreement or any Customer Product Agreement Extension in accordance with its terms, unless specified otherwise.The Customer however shall be liable for any damage arising from any breach by it of this Agreement or any Customer Product Agreement Extension.
(1) The Customer shall pay all applicable fees/advances as per the Payment Terms and Conditions set out in Appendix ‘C’; In addition to the foregoing, the Customer agrees by purchasing the Order(s) the Parent shall be allowed to place the Customer’s account on a recurring payment plan. Unless the Customer disable the automatic renewal option by selecting appropriate option in the Customer Control Panel, the Parent shall have the right to automatically renew the Order(s) when it comes up for renewal and will take payment from the payment method the Parent have on file. For avoidance of doubt it is agreed between the Parties that auto-renewal shall be available for all Order(s) (except for the “Digital Certificates”).
The Customer acknowledges, agrees and authorizes the Parent or its Service Providers to seek, demand, capture, process, transfer and store your debit/credit card information (the “Card Information”) when the Customer is making any purchase or renewing the Order(s) and have selected the auto-renewal and recurring payment plans.
The Customer agrees and acknowledges that auto-renewal subjected to recurring payment plans may fail in the following scenarios:-
a. If the Customer disables auto-renewal for any Order, at any time;
b. If the Customer deletes any Card Information on record from the Customer Control Panel, the Card Information expires, or insufficient of funds or exceeds its permissible limit;
c. If the OrderBox is unable to successfully carry out auto-renewal of the Order(s) in cases including, but not limited to, the Order being locked/suspended, an action waiting to be processed etc. in accordance with this Agreement;
In such event, the Customer agrees and acknowledges that the Customer shall be responsible to manually track of and renew the Order(s).
(2) Parent will charge a non-refundable fee for an Order unless stated otherwise in any Product Agreement Extension. The applicable fees will be displayed in the Customer Control Panel or on the Parent Website and during the Ordering Process. Parent has the right to revise this pricing at anytime. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately on posting of the revision in the Customer Control Panel or on the Parent Website or on notification to the Customer via email to the Customer.
(3) Customer acknowledges that it is the Customer’s responsibility to keep records and maintain reminders regarding the expiry of any Order. As a convenience to the Customer, and not as a binding commitment, we may notify the Customer of any expiring Orders, via an email message and/or SMS alert sent to the contact information associated with the Customer in the OrderBox database. Should renewal fees go unpaid for an Order, the Order will expire.
The Customer agrees to expressly authorize Parent to send Order related transactional SMS messages, even in the case that the Customer’s mobile number is listed as DND with the concerned Telecom Regulatory Authority.
(4) Customer acknowledges that after expiration of the term of an Order, Customer has no rights on such Order, or any information associated with such Order, and that ownership of such Order now passes on to Parent. Parent and Service Providers may make any modifications to said Order or any information associated with said Order. Parent and Service Providers may intercept any network/communication requests to such Order and process them in any manner in their sole discretion. Parent and Service Providers may choose to monetize such requests in any fashion at their sole discretion. Parent and Service Providers may choose to display any appropriate message, and/or send any response to any user making a network/communication request, for or concerning said Order. Parent and Service Providers may choose to delete said Order at anytime after expiry upon their sole discretion. Parent and Service Providers may choose to transfer the ownership of the Order to any third party in their sole discretion. Customer acknowledges that Parent and Service Providers shall not liable to Customer or any third party for any action performed under this clause.
(5) Parent at its sole discretion may allow the renewal of the Order after Order expiry, and such renewal term will start as on the date of expiry of the Order, unless otherwise specified. Such process may be charged separately. Such renewal after the expiry of the Order may not result in exact reinstatement of the Order in the same form as it was prior to expiry.
(6) Parent makes no guarantees about the number of days, after deletion of an Order, after which the same Order will once again become available for purchase.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL PARENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS OR CONTRACTORS OR THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES BE LIABLE TO THE CUSTOMER FOR ANY LOSS OF REGISTRATION AND USE OF DOMAIN NAME, OR FOR INTERRUPTIONS OF BUSINESS, OR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, ANCILLARY, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF PARENT AND/OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
PARENT FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
(1) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF AUTHENTICATION INFORMATION;
(2) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM FORCE MAJEURE EVENTS;
(3) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS;
(4) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM NON-DELIVERY OF DATA OR DATA MISS-DELIVERY;
(5) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR MISSTATEMENTS IN ANY AND ALL INFORMATION OR PARENT PRODUCT(S) PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT;
(6) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM THE INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE.
If any legal action or other legal proceeding (including arbitration) relating to the performance under this Agreement or the enforcement of any provision of this Agreement is brought against Parent by the Customer, then in no event will the liability of Parent exceed actual amount paid to Parent by the Customer for the Order in question minus direct expenses incurred with respect to that Order.
BOTH PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE CONSIDERATION AGREED UPON BY THE PARTIES IS BASED IN PART UPON THESE LIMITATIONS, AND THAT THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY REMEDY. IN NO EVENT WILL THE LIABILITY OF THE PARENT RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED TOTAL AMOUNT PAID TO PARENT BY THE CUSTOMER DURING THE MOST RECENT THREE (3) MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE EVENTS GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
(1) The Customer, at their own expense, will indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Parent, Service Providers, and the contactors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates, of Parent, and Service Providers, against any claim, suit, action, or other proceeding brought against Parent or Service Providers based on or arising from any claim or alleged claim, of third parties relating to or arising under this Agreement, Parent Products provided hereunder or use of the Parent Products, including without limitation:-
(1) infringement by either the Customer, or someone else using a Parent Product with the Customer’s computer, of any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity
(2) arising out of any breach by the Customer of this Agreement.
(3) relating to or arising out of any Order or use of any Order
(4) relating to any action of Parent as permitted by this Agreement
(5) relating to any action of Parent carried out on behalf of Customer as described in this Agreement
(2) Parent will not enter into any settlement or compromise of any such indemnifiable claim without Customer’s prior written consent, which shall not be unreasonably withheld.
(3) The Customer will pay any and all costs, damages, and expenses, including, but not limited to, actual attorneys’ fees and costs awarded against or otherwise incurred by Parent in connection with or arising from any such indemnifiable claim, suit, action or proceeding.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Subject to the provisions of this Agreement, each Party will continue to independently own his/her/its intellectual property, including all patents, trademarks, trade names, domain names, service marks, copyrights, trade secrets, proprietary processes and all other forms of intellectual property. Any improvements to existing intellectual property will continue to be owned by the Party already holding such intellectual property.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, no commercial use rights or any licenses under any patent, patent application, copyright, trademark, know-how, trade secret, or any other intellectual proprietary rights are granted by Parent to the Customer, or by any disclosure of any Confidential Information to the Customer under this Agreement.
Customer shall further ensure that the Customer does not infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity, or does not publish any content that is libelous or illegal while using services under this Agreement. Customer acknowledges that Parent cannot and does not check to see whether any services or the use of the services by the Customer under this Agreement, infringes legal rights of others.
13. OWNERSHIP AND USE OF DATA
(1) Customer agrees and acknowledges that Parent owns all data, compilation, collective and similar rights, title and interests worldwide in the OrderBox Database, and all information and derivative works generated from the OrderBox Database.
(2) Parent and Service Providers and their designees/agents have the right to backup, copy, publish, disclose, use, sell, modify, process this data in any form and manner as maybe required for compliance of any agreements executed by Parent or Service Providers, or in order to fulfill services under this Agreement, or for any other appropriate reason.
14. DELAYS OR OMISSIONS; WAIVERS
No failure on the part of any Party to exercise any power, right, privilege or remedy under this Agreement, and no delay on the part of any Party in exercising any power, right, privilege or remedy under this Agreement, shall operate as a waiver of such power, right, privilege or remedy; and no single or partial exercise or waiver of any such power, right, privilege or remedy shall preclude any other or further exercise thereof or of any other power, right, privilege or remedy.
No Party shall be deemed to have waived any claim arising out of this Agreement, or any power, right, privilege or remedy under this Agreement, unless the waiver of such claim, power, right, privilege or remedy is expressly set forth in a written instrument duly executed and delivered on behalf of such Party; and any such waiver shall not be applicable or have any effect except in the specific instance in which it is given.
No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a waiver of any other provision (whether or not similar), nor shall such waiver constitute a waiver or continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided in writing duly executed and delivered.
15. RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE UPDATED AGREEMENT
(1) During the period of this Agreement, the Customer agrees that Parent may:-
(1) revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and
(2) change the services provided under this Agreement
(2) Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately on posting of the revision in the Customer Control Panel or on the Parent Website
(3) The Customer agrees to review the Customer Control Panel and Parent Website including the agreements, periodically, to be aware of any such revisions
(4) If the Customer does not agree with any revision, the Customer may terminate this Agreement according to Section 8(3) of this Agreement
(5) The Customer agrees that, continuing use of the services under this Agreement following notice of any revision, will constitute as an acceptance of any such revisions or changes
(6) The Customer shall execute, in a form and manner prescribed by Parent, a supplementary agreement incorporating the amendments to or revisions of the Agreement and/or Customer Product Agreement Extension
(7) The length of the term of the substituted agreement will be calculated as if it is commenced on the date the original Agreement began and the original Agreement will be deemed terminated.
(8) It will be the Customer’s responsibility to communicate any changes in the agreement and any obligations/duties covered by these changes to the Customer’s Agents / Employees / Authorised Representatives.
All Confidential Information shall be governed by the Confidentiality Agreement as attached in Appendix ‘B’.
The Customer shall not create, publish, distribute, or permit any written / Oral / electronic material that makes reference to us or our Service Providers or uses any of Parent’s registered Trademarks / Service Marks or our Service Providers’ registered Trademarks / Service Marks without first submitting such material to us and our Service Providers and receiving prior written consent.
The Customer gives Parent the right to recommend / suggest the Customer’s name and details to Customers / Visitors to the Parent Website, and Prospective Customers and use the Customer’s name in marketing / promotional material with regards to Parent Products.
The Customer shall be responsible for sales tax, consumption tax, transfer duty, custom duty, octroi duty, excise duty, income tax, and all other taxes and duties, whether international, national, state or local, however designated, which are levied or imposed or may be levied or imposed, with respect to this Agreement and the Parent Products.
19. FORCE MAJEURE
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any loss or damage resulting from any cause beyond its reasonable control (a “Force Majeure Event”) including, but not limited to, insurrection or civil disorder, riot, war or military operations, national or local emergency, acts or directives or omissions of government or other competent authority, compliance with any statutory obligation or executive order, strike, lock-out, work stoppage, industrial disputes of any kind (whether or not involving either party’s employees), any Act of God, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, earthquake, eruption of volcano, storm, subsidence, weather of exceptional severity, equipment or facilities breakages / shortages which are being experienced by providers of telecommunications services generally, or other similar force beyond such Party’s reasonable control, and acts or omissions of persons for whom neither party is responsible. Upon occurrence of a Force Majeure Event and to the extent such occurrence interferes with either party’s performance of this Agreement, such party shall be excused from performance of its obligations (other than payment obligations) during the first three months of such interference, provided that such party uses best efforts to avoid or remove such causes of non performance as soon as possible.
20. ASSIGNMENT / SUBLICENSE
Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, the provisions of this Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon, the successors and assigns of the Parties. The Customer shall not assign, sublicense or transfer its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third person(s)/party without the prior written consent of the Parent.
21. CUSTOMER – CUSTOMER TRANSFER
(1) Parent may transfer the Order of the Customer to another Person, Organisation or any other Legal entity under the following circumstances:-
(1) Authorization from the Customer and/or their Agent or Authorized Representative in a manner prescribed by Parent from time to time;
(2) On receiving orders from a competent Court, Law Enforcement Agency, or recognized Regulatory body;
(3) Breach of Contract;
(4) Termination of this Agreement;
(5) Parent learns of any such event, which Parent reasonably determines would lead to Termination of this Agreement, or would constitute as Breach thereof.
(2) In the above circumstances the Customer shall extend full cooperation to Parent in transferring the Order of the Customer.
THE ORDERBOX, PARENT SERVERS AND ANY OTHER SOFTWARE / API / SPECIFICATION / DOCUMENTATION / APPLICATION SERVICES IS PROVIDED ON “AS IS” AND “WHERE IS” BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
PARENT AND SERVICE PROVIDERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND / OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS AND QUALITY/AVAILABILITY OF TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
PARENT AND SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY AFFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, ORDERBOX OR BY ACCESSING PARENT SERVERS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, PARENT AND SERVICE PROVIDERS DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT (A) ANY INFORMATION/DATA/DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ORDERBOX OR PARENT SERVERS WILL BE FREE OF INFECTION BY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR ANYTHING ELSE MANIFESTING DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES; OR (B) THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE ORDERBOX/PARENT SERVERS WILL NOT CONTAIN ADULT-ORIENTED MATERIAL OR MATERIAL WHICH SOME INDIVIDUALS MAY DEEM OBJECTIONABLE; OR (C) THE FUNCTIONS OR SERVICES PERFORMED BY PARENT AND SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE ORDERBOX WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (D) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS OR (E) THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY SPECIFIC HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA. OR (F) YOU WILL RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS, REMINDERS OR ALERTS FOR ANY EVENTS FROM THE SYSTEM INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY MODIFICATION TO YOUR ORDER, ANY TRANSACTION IN YOUR ACCOUNT, ANY EXPIRY OF AN ORDER
PARENT AND SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE OR WITH RESPECT TO ITS LEGITIMACY, LEGALITY, VALIDITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY. PARENT AND SERVICE PROVIDERS DO NOT ENDORSE, VERIFY OR OTHERWISE CERTIFY THE CONTENT OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE WAIVER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS, AS TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES, MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
FURTHERMORE, PARENT NEITHER WARRANTS NOR MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE ORDERBOX, ORDERBOX SERVERS, PARENT WEBSITE AND ANY OTHER SOFTWARE / API / SPECIFICATION / DOCUMENTATION / APPLICATION SERVICES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
23. JURISDICTION & ATTORNEY’S FEES
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Country, State and City where Parent is incorporated, applicable therein without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in a court in the city, state, country where Parent is incorporated. Parent reserves the right to enforce the law in the Country/State/District where the Registered/Corporate/Branch Office, or Place of Management of the Customer is situated as per the laws of that Country/State/District.
If any legal action or other legal proceeding relating to the performance under this Agreement or the enforcement of any provision of this Agreement is brought against either Party hereto, the prevailing Party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs and disbursements (in addition to any other relief to which the prevailing Party may be entitled.
(1) Any reference in this Agreement to gender shall include all genders, and words importing the singular number only shall include the plural and vice versa.
(2) There are no representations, warranties, conditions or other agreements, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, between the Parties in connection with the subject matter of this Agreement, except as specifically set forth herein.
(3) The Parties shall attempt to resolve any disputes between them prior to resorting to litigation through mutual understanding or a mutually acceptable Arbitrator.
(4) This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon Parent and the Customer as well as all respective successors and permitted assigns.
(5) Survival: In the event of termination of this Agreement for any reason, Sections 1, 4, 6, 8(5), 8(6), 8(7), 8(8), 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 23, 24(3), 24(5), 24(7), 24(11), 25(2) and all Sections of Appendix A, and all Sections of Appendix B, and all Sections of Appendix C and any Sections covered separately under a Survival clause in any Customer Product Agreement Extension shall survive..
(6) This Agreement does not provide and shall not be construed to provide third parties (i.e. non-parties to this Agreement), with any remedy, claim, and cause of action or privilege against Parent.
(7) The Customer, Parent, and its Service Providers are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, and sales representative or employment relationship between the parties.
(8) Further Assurances: Each Party hereto shall execute and/or cause to be delivered to the other Party hereto such instruments and other documents, and shall take such other actions, as such other Party may reasonably request for the purpose of carrying out or evidencing any of the transactions contemplated / carried out, by / as a result of, this Agreement.
(9) Construction: The Parties agree that any rule of construction to the effect that ambiguities are to be resolved against the drafting Party shall not be applied in the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
(10) Entire Agreement; Severability: This Agreement, which includes Appendix A, Appendix B, Appendix C and each executed Customer Product Agreement Extension constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior agreements, representations, statements, negotiations, understandings, proposals or undertakings, oral or written, with respect to the subject matter expressly set forth herein. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, each Party agrees that such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Parties, and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. If necessary to effect the intent of the Parties, the Parties shall negotiate in good faith to amend this Agreement to replace the unenforceable language with enforceable language that reflects such intent as closely as possible.
(11) The division of this Agreement into Sections, Subsections, Appendices, Extensions and other Subdivisions and the insertion of headings are for convenience of reference only and shall not affect or be used in the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
(12) This agreement may be executed in counterparts.
(13) Language. All notices, designations, and specifications made under this Agreement shall be made in the English Language only.
(14) Dates and Times. All dates and times relevant to this Agreement or its performance shall be computed based on the date and time observed in the city of the Registered office of the Parent
In the event that Parent suspects breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement:
(1) Parent can immediately, without any notification and without assigning any reasons, suspend / terminate the OrderBox Users’ access to all Parent Products and Services and the OrderBox.
(2) The Customer will be immediately liable for any damages caused by any breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
(1) Any notice or other communication required or permitted to be delivered to Parent under this Agreement shall be in writing unless otherwise specified and shall be deemed properly delivered, when sent to Parent’s contact address specified in the Customer Control Panel or on the Parent Website by registered mail or courier. Any communication shall be deemed to have been validly and effectively given, on the date of receiving such communication, if such date is a Business Day and such delivery was made prior to 17:30 hours local time, and otherwise on the next Business Day.
(2) Any notice or other communication to be delivered to Parent via email under this agreement shall be deemed to have been properly delivered if sent to its Legal Contact mentioned in the Customer Control Panel or on the Parent Website.
(3) Any notice or other communication required or permitted to be delivered to the Customer under this Agreement shall be deemed properly delivered, given and received when delivered to email address or contact address of the Customer in the OrderBox Database.
(4) Other than those notices mentioned in this agreement, Parent is NOT required to communicate with the Customer in any respect about services provided under this agreement. As a convenience to the Customer, Parent may proactively send notices about aspects with regards to services rendered under this Agreement, however these notices may be discontinued by Parent at anytime.
ACCEPTABLE USAGE POLICIES
This Appendix A covers the terms of access to the OrderBox. Any violation of these terms will constitute a breach of agreement, and grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
1. ACCESS TO OrderBox
(1) Parent may in its ABSOLUTE and UNFETTERED SOLE DISCRETION, temporarily suspend OrderBox Users’ access to the OrderBox in the event of significant degradation of the OrderBox, or at any time Parent may deem necessary.
(2) Parent may in its ABSOLUTE and UNFETTERED SOLE DISCRETION make modifications to the OrderBox from time to time.
(3) Access to the OrderBox is controlled by authentication information provided by Parent. Parent is not responsible for any action in the OrderBox that takes place using this authentication information whether authorized or not.
(4) Parent is not responsible for any action in the OrderBox by a OrderBox User
(5) OrderBox User will not attempt to hack, crack, gain unauthorized access, misuse or engage in any practice that may hamper operations of the OrderBox including, without Limitation temporary / permanent slow down of the OrderBox, damage to data, software, operating system, applications, hardware components, network connectivity or any other hardware / software that constitute the OrderBox and architecture needed to continue operation thereof.
(6) OrderBox User will not send or cause the sending of repeated unreasonable network requests to the OrderBox or establish repeated unreasonable connections to the OrderBox. Parent will in its ABSOLUTE and UNFETTERED SOLE DISCRETION decide what constitutes as a reasonable number of requests or connections.
(7) OrderBox User will take reasonable measures and precautions to ensure secrecy of authentication information.
(8) OrderBox User will take reasonable precautions to protect OrderBox Data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
(9) Parent shall not be responsible for damage caused due to the compromise of your Authentication information in any manner OR any authorized/unauthorized use of the Authentication Information.
(10) Parent shall not be liable for any damages due to downtime or interruption of OrderBox for any duration and any cause whatsoever.
(11) Parent shall have the right to temporarily or permanently suspend access of a OrderBox User to the OrderBox if Parent in its ABSOLUTE and UNFETTERED SOLE DISCRETION suspects misuse of the access to the OrderBox, or learns of any possible misuse that has occurred, or will occur with respect to a OrderBox User.
(12) Parent and Service Providers reserve the right to, in their sole discretion, reject any request, network connection, e-mail, or message, to, or passing through, OrderBox
2. Terms of USAGE OF OrderBox
(1) Customer, or its contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates and OrderBox Users, either directly or indirectly, shall not use or permit use of the OrderBox or an Order, directly or indirectly, in violation of any federal, state or local rule, regulation or law, or for any unlawful purpose, or in a manner injurious to Parent, Service Providers or their Resellers, Customers and OrderBox Users, or their reputation, including but not limited to the following activities –
(1) Usenet spam (off-topic, bulk posting/cross-posting, advertising in non-commercial newsgroups, etc.)
(2) Posting a single article or substantially similar articles to an excessive number of newsgroups (i.e., more than 2-3) or posting of articles which are off-topic (i.e., off-topic according to the newsgroup charter or the article provokes complaints from the readers of the newsgroup for being off-topic)
(3) Sending unsolicited mass e-mails (i.e., to more than 10 individuals, generally referred to as spamming) which provokes complaints from any of the recipients; or engaging in spamming from any provider
(4) Offering for sale or otherwise enabling access to software products that facilitate the sending of unsolicited e-mail or facilitate the assembling of multiple e-mail addresses (“spamware”)
(5) Advertising, transmitting, linking to, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate these terms, including but not limited to the facilitation of the means to spam, initiation of pinging, flooding, mailbombing, denial of service attacks, and piracy of software
(6) Harassment of other individuals utilizing the Internet after being asked to stop by those individuals, a court, a law-enforcement agency and/or Parent
(7) Impersonating another user or entity or an existing company/user/service or otherwise falsifying one’s identity for fraudulent purposes in e-mail, Usenet postings, on IRC, or with any other Internet service, or for the purpose of directing traffic of said user or entity elsewhere
(8) Pointing to or otherwise directing traffic to, directly or indirectly, any material that, in the sole opinion of Parent, is associated with spamming, bulk e-mail, e-mail harvesting, warez (or links to such material), is in violation of copyright law, or contains material judged, in the sole opinion of Parent, to be threatening or obscene or inappropriate
(9) Engaging in or solicit illegal activities, or to conduct any other activity that infringes the rights of Parent, Service Providers or any other third party
(10) Making foul or profane expressions, or impersonating another person with fraudulent or malicious intent, or to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass that person
(11) Transmitting Unsolicited Commercial e-mail (UCE)
(12) Transmitting bulk e-mail
(13) Being listed, or, in our sole opinion is about to be listed, in any Spam Blacklist or DNS Blacklist
(14) Posting bulk Usenet/newsgroup articles
(15) Denial of Service attacks of any kind
(16) Excessive use of any web service obtained under this agreement beyond reasonable limits as determined by the Parent in its sole discretion
(17) Copyright or trademark infringement
(18) Unlawful or illegal activities of any kind
(19) Promoting net abuse in any manner (providing software, tools or information which enables, facilitates or otherwise supports net abuse)
(20) Causing lossage or creating service degradation for other users whether intentional or inadvertent.
(21) Distributing chain letters
(22) Sending large or multiple files or messages to a single recipient with malicious intent
(23) Cross-posting articles to an excessive number of, or inappropriate, newsgroups, forums, mailing lists or websites
(24) Phishing (identity theft), pharming, distribution of virus or malware, child pornography, Fast Flux techniques, running Botnet command and control, network attacks, money laundering schemes (Ponzi, Pyramid, Money Mule, etc.), or illegal distribution of prescription medications, including, but not limited to, promotion, marketing, or sale of prescription medications without a valid prescription
(25) Referencing an OrderBox provided service or an Order within a spam email
(26) Hosting, transmitting, providing, publishing, or storing illegal content, including but not limited to the following material, information, messages, data or images:
(1) libelous or defamatory content
(2) content that violates any privacy right
(3) content which threatens physical harm or property damage
(4) content which is obscene, pornographic, salacious, explicitly erotic or offensive
(5) content that violates applicable intellectual property laws or regulations, including but not limited to, the transmission of copyrighted material or trade secrets and the infringement of patents and trademarks
(6) content which violates any export, re-export or import laws and regulations of any jurisdiction
(7) hacker programs or archives, “warez”, passwords or “cracks”
(8) internet relay chat servers (“IRCs”) IRC bots
(9) any content which Parent in its sole discretion determines as illegal, unlawful, or otherwise inappropriate
(2) Parent in its sole discretion will determine what constitutes as violation of appropriate usage including but not limited to all of the above.
(3) Data in the OrderBox Database cannot be used for any purpose other than those listed below, except if explicit written permission has been obtained from Parent:-
1. To perform services contemplated under this agreement; and
2. To communicate with Parent on any matter pertaining to Parent or its services
(3) Data in the OrderBox Database cannot specifically be used for any purpose listed below :-
1. Mass Mailing or SPAM; and
2. Selling the data
Customer’s use and disclosure of Confidential Information is subject to the following terms and conditions:-
(1) With respect to the Confidential Information, the Customer agree that:
(1) The Customer shall treat as strictly confidential, and use all reasonable efforts, including implementing reasonable physical security measures and operating procedures, to preserve the secrecy and confidentiality of, all Confidential Information received from Parent.
(2) The Customer shall make no disclosures whatsoever of any Confidential Information to others, provided however, that if the Customer are a corporation, partnership, or similar entity, disclosure is permitted to the their officers and employees who have a demonstrable need to know such Confidential Information, provided that the Customer shall advise such personnel of the confidential nature of the Confidential Information and of the procedures required to maintain the confidentiality thereof; and
(3) The Customer shall not modify or remove any confidentiality legends and/or copyright notices appearing on any Confidential Information of Parent.
(2) The obligations set forth in this Appendix shall be continuing, provided, however, that this Appendix imposes no obligation upon the Customer with respect to information that:
(1) is disclosed with Parent’s prior written approval; or
(2) is or has entered the public domain in its integrated and aggregated form through no fault of the receiving party; or
(3) is known by the Customer prior to the time of disclosure in its integrated and aggregated form; or
(4) is independently developed by the Customer without use of the Confidential Information; or
(5) is made generally available by Parent without restriction on disclosure.
(3) In the event the Customer is required by law, regulation or court order to disclose any of Parent’s Confidential Information, the Customer will promptly notify Parent in writing prior to making any such disclosure in order to facilitate Parent seeking a protective order or other appropriate remedy from the proper authority, at the Customer’ expense. The Customer agree to cooperate with Parent in seeking such order or other remedy. The Customer further agree that if Parent is not successful in precluding the requesting legal body from requiring the disclosure of the Confidential Information, it will furnish only that portion of the Confidential Information, which is legally required.
(4) In the event of any termination of this Agreement, all Confidential Information, including all copies, partial copies of Confidential Information, copied portions contained in derivative works, in the Customer’ possession shall be immediately returned to Parent or destroyed. Within 30 (Thirty) days of termination of this Agreement, the Customer will certify in writing, to Parent the Customer’ compliance with this provision.
(5) The Customer shall provide full voluntary disclosure to Parent of any and all unauthorized disclosures and/or unauthorized uses of any Confidential Information; and the obligations of this Appendix shall survive such termination and remain in full force and effect.
(6) The Customer duties under this Appendix shall expire five (5) years after the information is received or earlier, upon written agreement of the parties.
(7) The Customer agrees that Parent shall be entitled to seek all available legal and equitable remedies for the breach by either of the Customer of all of these clauses in this Appendix at the cost of the Customer.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. ADVANCE ACCOUNT
(1) Prior to purchasing any Parent Products, the Customer shall maintain an Advance Account with Parent.
(2) As and when, the Customer purchases Parent Products, the Customer’s Advance Account balance shall be reduced as per the then current pricing of that Parent Product as mentioned in the Customer Control Panel or on the Parent Website or during the ordering process.
(3) Parent shall maintain a record of Customer’s Advance Account balance, which shall be accessible by the Customer. If the Customer’s Advance Account balance is insufficient for processing any Order then that Order may not be processed.
(4) The Advance Account will maintain the Customer Credit in both the Accounting Currency and Selling Currency of the Parent’s choice. Parent has the right to modify the currency at anytime.
(5) Any negative balance in the Customer’s Advance Account will be immediately payable. If a Customer does not remedy a negative balance in their account within 24 hours, Parent has the right to terminate this agreement with immediate effect and without any notice. Upon such termination or otherwise Parent shall continue to have the right to initiate any legal proceedings against the Customer to recover any negative balance in the Customer’s Advance Account.
(6) Parent shall have the right to set-off any payment received from the Customer, or Sub-Customer, or Lower Tier Sub-Customer, or Customer against any negative balance in the Customer’s Advance Account.
(7) Any discrepancy, mistake, error in the credit / debit / amount in the Customer Transactions / Advance Account maybe corrected by Parent at anytime
2. PAYMENT TERMS
(1) Parent will accept payments from the Customer only by means specified in the Customer Control Panel
(2) Parent will credit all payments received to the Customers Advance Account after deducting all bank charges, processing charges and any other charges which Parent may choose to levy upon its sole discretion, within reasonable time of receiving the credit in Parent’s Account. The exchange rate will be determined by Parent through a reasonable source. The exchange rate determined by Parent shall be undisputable.
(3) It is the Customer’s responsibility to provide the Customer Username to Parent to be credited for the payment. The absence of the Customer Username along with reasonable information will delay the corresponding credit to the Advance Account.
(4) In the event that the Customer charges back a payment made via Credit Card or the payment instrument sent by the Customer bounces due to Lack of Funds or any other Reason, then
(1) Parent may immediately suspend OrderBox Users’ access to the OrderBox
(2) Parent has the right to terminate this agreement with immediate effect and without any notice.
(3) Parent in its ABSOLUTE and UNFETTERED SOLE DISCRETION may delete, suspend, deny, cancel, modify, take ownership of or transfer any or all of the Orders placed by the Customer, as well as stop / suspend / delete / transfer any Orders currently being processed.
(4) Parent in its ABSOLUTE and UNFETTERED SOLE DISCRETION may Transfer all Orders placed by the Customer to any other Customer, or under Parent’s account.
(5) Parent in its ABSOLUTE and UNFETTERED SOLE DISCRETION may levy reasonable additional charges for the processing of the Charge-back / Payment Reversal in addition to actual costs of the same.
(6) Any negative balance in the Customers Advance Account shall become immediately payable
(7) Parent shall have the right to initiate any legal proceedings against the Customer to recover any such liabilities.
3. PRICING TERMS
(1) All pricing in this Agreement as well as every Customer Product Agreement Extension refers to the price at which the Customer may Purchase the corresponding Parent Product. This is excluding taxes, surcharges or any other costs.
(2) Parent may at any time change the price of any Parent Product with reasonable notification to the Customer.
4. REFUNDS AND REIMBURSEMENT TERMS
(1) All Clear Balance pending in the Advance Account maybe refunded to the Customer, on request of the Customer unless otherwise indicated, including without limitation, if Customer has violated the OFAC Provision in Section 4 or if Customer has violated any other term of this Agreement. Such request must be sent to Parent in the manner prescribed by Parent.
(2) All bank charges applicable and a reasonable processing fee will be deducted from this amount. All Refunds and Reimbursements will take up to 14 Business Days from the date of receipt of the request, to process.
(3) Parent will not be responsible for any differences in the reimbursement amount due to Fluctuation in International Currency rates. Parent will determine in its sole discretion appropriate conversion rates for currency exchange
(4) Parent will not refund any amount that has already been debited to the Customers Advance Account under any circumstances.
CUSTOMER HOSTING PRODUCT AGREEMENT EXTENSION
Indian Server Hosting (hereinafter referred to as “Parent”) AND you (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”)
entered into a Customer Master Agreement effective from October 16, 2017 of which this “Customer Hosting Product Agreement Extension” is a part.
WHEREAS Parent provides Web, Virtual Private Server (VPS) and Email Hosting Services;
WHEREAS the Customer wishes to place an Order for Web, VPS and/or Email Hosting Services (“Hosting Order”) through the Parent;
NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the mutual promises, benefits and covenants contained herein and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt, adequacy and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Parent and the Customer, intending to be legally bound, hereby agree as follows:
1. Rights of Parent
While certain attributes of the Hosting Order may consist of unlimited resources, Customer recognises that the Hosting Order is a shared hosting service, and that the Parent has the right in its sole discretion to apply any hard limits on any specific attribute or resource on the Hosting Order at any given time without notice in order to prevent degradation of its services, or incase of any breach or violation or threatened breach or violation of this Agreement, or incase Parent learns of a possibility of breach or violation of this Agreement which Parent in its sole discretion determines to be appropriate, or to protect the integrity and stability of the Parent Products and the OrderBox, or to avoid any liability, civil or criminal, on the part of Parent and/or Service Providers, or for any other appropriate reason. The Customer agrees that Parent and Service Providers, and the contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates, of Parent and Service Providers, are not liable for loss or damages that may result from any of the above.
2. Terms of Usage
Customer, or its contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates and OrderBox Users, either directly or indirectly, shall not use or permit use of the Hosting Order, in violation of this Agreement, and for any of the activities described below –
A. General Terms
(1) For any unacceptable or inappropriate material as determined by Parent in its sole discretion, including but not limited to Topsites, IRC Scripts/Bots, Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers, Pirated Software/Warez, Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic), AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites, IP Scanners, Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications, Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts, Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation), File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare), Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams), Escrow/Bank Debentures, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites, Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme), Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), Prime Banks Programs, Lottery Sites, MUDs/RPGs/PPBGs, Hateful/Racist/Harassment oriented sites, Hacker focused sites/archives/programs, Sites promoting illegal activities, Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content, Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com), Mailer Pro.
(2) Use over 25% of system resources, including but not limited to Memory, CPU, Disk, Network, and Bandwidth capacity, for longer than 90 seconds in any consecutive 6 hour period.
(3) Execute long-running, stand-alone, unattended server-side processes, bots or daemons.
(4) Run any type of web spiders or indexers.
(5) Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
(6) Run, host, or store any P2P client, tracker, software, server, files, content or application, including bittorrent.
(7) Participate in any P2P or file-sharing networks.
(8) Use excessive resources which in the Parent’s sole discretion result in damage or degradation to the performance, usage, or experience of OrderBox, other users, other orders, and any of Parent’s services.
(9) Use the email service for sending or receiving unsolicited emails.
(10) Use the email service for sending or receiving emails through automated scripts hosted on your website. For sending out promotional emails, email campaigns, etc., we recommend using the Mailing Lists feature rather than using your email account. Upon detection of such mails going through the regular mailing system, such mails will get classified as spam even though the recipient might have opted in for receiving such mails. This would lead to immediate cessation of mail sending capabilities for the user or the domain name. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
(11) Sending mails to invalid recipient email addresses. On receipt of too many bounce back messages due to invalid recipient email addresses, the user sending such mails would get blocked. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
(12) Sending mails from an email address that is not valid and which results in triple bounces would result in suspension of the user sending such mails. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
(13) Send emails with malicious content. Such emails could be emanating from user(s) whose machine(s) are infected with a virus or malware and such activity could be happening without the user(s) knowledge or user(s) could be unknowingly sending out emails whose receivers may deem them as unsolicited.
(14) Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
(15) Engage in any activities related to purchase, sale or mining of currencies such as Bitcoin.
B. Web, Email Hosting Specific terms
(1) As a backup/storage device.
(2) Run any gaming servers.
(3) Store over 100,000 files.
(4) Constantly create and delete large numbers of files on a regular basis, or cause file system damage.
(5) Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds.
(6) Divide Multi-Domain Hosting Orders into smaller packages to resell. Multi-Domain Hosting Orders can only be used by a single Company or Customer to host websites that are fully owned by them. Certain relevant Documents, other than domain name whois details, with respect to company and domain names/website ownership will need to be presented when requested. Having the same whois details for all domain names in your Multi-Domain Hosting Order will not be enough to substantiate ownership.
(7) Store a large number of media files (audio, video, etc.), wherein the limit is at Parent’s sole discretion.
(8) Send over 100 messages per hour per user and/or 300 messages per hour for a domain name. Receive a high volume of emails, by a user or domain name, in any given period of time.
(9) Purchase/use a Dedicated IP Address without installing an SSL Certificate.
(10) Violate the above Terms of Usage for a Hosting Order which comprises of the Do-It-Yourself website builder powered by Jigsy.com.
(11) Use more than 50% of the website’s disk space used by your Hosting order for storing emails.
(12) Use a WHMCS license issued by the Parent with any product/service other than the one for which it was issued.
(13) Store more than two website backup files.
(14) Use more than 5GB per database.
C. Additional Terms
a. WordPress Hosting:
WordPress Hosting uses a specialized server configuration to deliver an optimized WordPress hosting experience. Due to this custom configuration, the following additional terms apply to Managed WordPress Hosting accounts:
(1) WordPress Hosting is intended only for use with the WordPress software platform. The use of WordPress Hosting with any non-WordPress related software is unsupported and such use may not operate in accordance with the description of the service.
(2) Some WordPress add-on software is designed to function only on specific server configurations. Before installing any such software, customers are advised to contact Technical Support to ensure the desired add-on software will function in the WordPress Hosting environment. Indian Server Hosting will not be responsible for losses of any kind or downtime resulting from the installation of incompatible add-on software.
(3) Domain names hosted on WordPress Hosting servers must use Indian Server Hosting name servers for DNS resolution.
(4) We reserve the right to deny customer requests for changes to the standard WordPress Hosting configuration when we believe, in our sole discretion, that such changes to the configuration will severely inhibit the performance of the server.